From the 75th Anniversary edition

Hampton Union

July 23, 1975


Hampton Centre School
Hampton Centre School, when it was first constructed in 1922.

Old and new side by side
The old and the new Hampton Academy buildings taken in 1940
by David Colt just after the completion of the new structure and prior
to the razing of the original wooden Hampton Academy building.

Grammar School
1898 Grammar School, located on the site of the
present Centre School, Hampton. In 1921, it was
moved to the corner of Winnacunnet Road and Academy
Avenue and is now (2001) the Hampton District Court House.

Return to 75th Anniversary Table Of Contents