Photographs courtesy A. Lamie (Mike)
with menu mounted on wall upper right.
Bottom photos, chefs & cooks at work in the kitchen.
This ad is before Lamie's Tavern at its present site. This Lamie's Lunch was in a building at the corner of Depot Square and Lafayette Road, purchased from David F. Colt, Sr. Ad taken from the 1927 Town Directory.