Teen Services at Lane Library are for students in grades 6-12, parents, caregivers, educators and anyone who would benefit from the Library's young adult collection. Have a question? Visit us, call us at (603) 926-3368, or email Stacy, the Teen Librarian.
- Homework Help Research and Reference links
- Teen Tech-Know A section of links to help teens navigate the world of information
- Life after High School College and Career help
- Activities Movies, music and fun!
- Book Lists Wondering what to read next?
- Writing Venues and Resources Links for teen writers
- New Arrivals See a list of new fiction in the YA Collection!
- Request a Title Don't have a book you want? Request one here .
What we're reading ...