Is the library right for your meeting?
If your group wishes to use the library meeting room, please be aware of the following:
- Library programs and library-sponsored events will be given priority in the use of meeting room space. Meeting rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All meetings must be open to the public.
- No admissions fee may be charged or solicited. No donations of any money or other property may be solicited or collected from the audience, and no sales may be made in connection with meeting.
- Use of the Lane Room is free for local non-profit organizations, with a fee of $35 / 4 hours and $50 / 8 hours for others.
- Groups using the Lane Room must supply a proof of insurance form on or before the day of use.
- Meetings may not disrupt the use of the library by others.
- Persons attending meetings at the library are subject to all library rules.
- Meeting rooms may not be used for music recitals nor individual practice sessions.
- All meeting rooms have maximum capacities that may not be exceeded. These have been set for safety reasons.
Publicizing your public meeting
Although a group meets at the library, this does not constitute an endorsement of the group's policies or beliefs. Posters, flyers and other publicity should not give the impression that the program is sponsored, co-sponsored or approved by the library. Library programs have priority over other uses. The Library reserves the right at all times to cancel your confirmed meeting for a Library-sponsored event. Make sure your booking is confirmed before you publicize your meeting. Never give the Library telephone number as a contact for further information.
Reserve the Lane Room:
Be sure to read our Meeting Room Policy handout before requesting a meeting space. Please call us at (603) 926-3368 to request a meeting room reservation time.